Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Woot! Great Shoes on Clearance at Brooks Brothers!

Yesterday I moseyed over to brooksbrothers.com to see whether they had any merino turtlenecks. I didn't find any, but I did happen upon a major, major shoe sale. If you're a size five or six, you're really in luck, but even my size 9s found plenty to choose from!

Because purple is the new black, I loved the purple tweed frame handbag with a matchy-matchy pair of purple tweed slingbacks.



They're kind of Miss Marple-ish, but in a good way.

There was a pair of lovely chocolate brown woven leather pumps, marked down from $198 to $59.00. You'll have to click to see it, because Blogger is acting up.

These brown Monk Strap pumps would look great with pants:
These brown tweed Donegal pumps with the brown leather cap toe are too cute ... I had to have them:
A pair of pink and green slides for next spring:
I also got some Christmas presents. And some weren't even for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the shoes and handbag. 'Smart Bargains' store at CouponAlbum site also provides so wonderful accessories.