Monday, August 25, 2008

Darn these credit card limits!

Let me get you up the speed. I'm on record for totally loving Karl Lagerfeld.

So now I'm incredibly upset. I don't even know what my limit is, or how much room I have on the card, but I'll bet I don't have enough purchasing power to buy an official Steiff Karl Lagerfeld bear. At $1,500, it's zehr chère, as they say in Germany and France--which you have to admit, is kind of a lot of money to spend on what is--if I may be frank for a minute--a toy.



And I'm really upset about it. I mean, what could be cuter? Does anyone else out there think it looks like Michael Jackson going to court to hear the jury's verdict? It does! Right down to the super pale plush.

Ah, but I can dream, can't I? Right now I'm imagining it taking pride of place in my boudoir, lovingly propped up between my Marie Osmond dolls and my Limited Edition Neiman Marcus Elton John "English Rose" anti-AIDs Princess Diana candles.

2 comments:

Velma said...

Golly, I guess I know what I'll be having nightmares about tonight! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

$1500 and no fan? What good is a Lagerfeld teddy without a fan?!!